Stitches

Stitches to me are either knit or crochet, those are the only ones referred to on this blog.

Under more stitches are more stitch examples, but you will also run into minor ads as well. The ads don't take away from the view of the beauty though.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A stitch is a Stitch Put Something on Your Feet

I am on Icraft and here is my review of this website

ICraft is a site where you pay to sell your wares that you made. The majority of these items on craft are handmade jewelry. In fact there is a plethora of jewelery items to buy.

There are other items as well, check it out and you will see. I named my store "Put Something On Your Feet". I paid the fee to Icraft in December. I have not sold one pair of the snugly slippers.

The Icraft website is American. I need to find a Canadian website farmer's market style to hit my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment